Need for Speed Most Wanted is the new release and the nineteenth installment in the long-running Need for Speed series. Developed by EA Black Box and Criterion Games and published by Electronic Arts, this videogame has received many positive reviews and won important awards since its release. For instance, it won the Spike Videogame Awards in 2012 for Best Driving Game and was nominated at the BAFTA Awards in 2013 for Best British Game and Best Online Multiplayer.
In this classic racing videogame you will be free to move around the city as you compete against other drivers. Although this title allows you to play by yourself with its single-player mode, you will always have an extra opponent while you drive. The police will try to chase and intercept you at all times, and will add extra adrenaline to the race.
The Graphics and soundtrack will allow you to drive and experience street racing like you are in a real chase
The graphics and soundtrack will allow you to drive and experience street racing like you are in a real chase. You can drive an Aston Martin v12 Vantage, a Porsche 911 Turbo S or a Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren, among other vehicles, and try to complete every race event in the best possible position. If you finish these events in first or second place, you will be able to unlock performance mods for your vehicles. Just like in any other racing videogame, Need for Speed Most Wanted requires some practice in order to develop driving techniques through two areas in Fairhaven: Downtown and Four Bridges. The controls are intuitive and any player will be able to manage different vehicles after a few minutes. The objective is clear: speed up as fast as you can and take advantage of the open world to find hiding spots and avoid getting caught.
Differences between platforms
After the great success that was Need for Speed Most Wanted for PC and consoles, EA Swiss Sarl decided to launch it for mobile platforms. Developed by Firemonkeys, the mobile version offers a stunning racing experience on your 4 inch screen. This version has very good graphics and, of course, your favorite cars. The Corvette, M3, Mustang or Aventator brands are at your disposal. The gameplay remains the same; you need Speed Points to appear in the Most Wanted List. However, there is a drawback which may disappoint some players. The game is not as open-world as its PC and console versions. It is menu-based, with old-school races and action due to device limitations.
The controls of this version are simple. The acceleration of the cars is automatic, but apart from this, vehicles are quite controllable. To brake you just have to tap and hold the left side of the screen, to powerslide, tap and hold the right side. By swiping, you will be able to activate nitro boosts. The gyroscope in the device is useful, since you can use it to move your car, but a touch wheel is also available.
Need for Speed Most Wanted Features
Some of the unique features that Need for Speed Most Wanted provides are:
- Open world adventure where you have the freedom to drive where you want
- 4 different hot cars
- 2 areas in Fairhaven: Downtown and Four Bridges
- Single player mode with lots of action and adrenaline
- Autolog 2: display record speeds, pursuits, times and jump distances
- You can unlock performance mods to improve your vehicles
- You can earn up to 50,000 Speed Points
If you are interested in Need for Speed Most Wanted and you want more information before you download it, visit the developer’s website .
The minimum system requirements to download and play this title on your PC are:
- Operating System: Windows Vista Service Pack 2 32Bit or better
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.4 GHz or Athlon X2 @ 2.7 GHz
- RAM Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeFOrce 8800 GT or ATI Radeon 3870
- Hard Drive Space: 20 GB available
If you want to download this title for your mobile device, the minimum system requirements are:
- Operating System: Android 2.3 Gingerbread or later / iOS 4.0 or later
- Available Space: Android – 12 MB free / iOS – 637 MB free
Interesting NFS links
- The latest installment in the NFS series: NFS Rivals
- NFS Carbon free download
- NFS Shift edition
- Download NFS Underground 2 game
- NFS Undercover for Windows
- NFS Hot Pursuit 2: a classic game of the first era
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
im going to use the this program for playing,just to have fun of course.i've heard that its a great game so i wanna check it out myself.is that ok
sometimes i just feel bord thats why i choose this program and i really wanted to take advantages of it by playing NFS i will get chance to maximaise my gaming ability
sometimes i just feel bored thts i chose this thng an i really wanted to take a advantage ogf it by playing a nfs i will get a chance to maximaise my gaming ability
ENTERTAINMENT AND FORFUN AND TO PLAY THE GAME AT HOME WITH MY SON ETC ANYWAY TO GET FINISHEDPLEASE DOWNLOAD NOW ITS GETTING LATE OK BAAI BAAO
playing games expeirencing the game need for speed most wanted demo to expeirence the raccing feelings and adventure and thrilling fellings
need for speed most wanted. but is not working correctly and i like to play the game it is very interesting to me and my sister we love it so much
i never played need for speed, i want to try it once so planning to download it from your site and play to feel the experience felt by others
i have used grand theft vicity iv from rockstar games and also need for speed carbon, and played the assasins creed and lastly mission imposible
need for speed most wanted hot pursuit undercover unleashed shift rivals asphalt 8 airborne 7 heat overdrive pheonix myster unleashd tech rate
Minecraft ,words with friends, grand theft auto ,avakin ,gangstar Vegas,Sonic dash,sonic racing transformed ,fish out of Water and injustice
it is free and i hope this is not one of those programs where they make u fill out a survey then you are redirected to various sites of no use
easy to use programs.downloaded one before and it was really quite simple. i hope that this one is also.please include some free full games.thank you.
i do like everything about this program. Starting with the graphics, which are perfectly made. not to mention that its my favorite adventurous type of a game.
this game is very awesome one than any other. The wat of programming is good. The car will take left and right with just a small touh is so nice
its graphics cars and its maps are so amazing and attaractive nfs most wanted a creation game is my favourite game i like all ea sports games
the best game of street racing with great police chases
By Juan Jesus Adalid Ramos
On Monday, July 13, 2015
This game is a multiplatform racing. The big game police chases includes resources due to illegal races, plus some options for modifying the previous game Need for Speed: Underground.
estte dferentes game is valid for platforms such as PlayStation 2, Nintendo, GameCubeGame Boy Advance, Windows, Xbox 360, Nintendo DS mobile. Another version has been released for the PlayStation Portable.
This set includes some races that policing can have, so you can start reckless pursuits also can observe the amount of traffic and different police levels
The player must earn money and respect in addition to increase your reputation and the level of police attention. This is achieved by challenges that come with rivals.
The game contains career mode in which police also may occur.
An important aspect of the game is tuned cars, more basic than in previous versions.
In this game the damage on cars are not visible, except minimal exceptions like broken glass or scratched bodywork. But there is one option that serves for cars not damaged
- You can modify totally cars
- police chases very reals in city
- THIS GAME NOT HAVE OPEN WORLD
RACE WITH THE BEST TYPE OF CARS IN THE MARKET AND ALSO UNLOCK OTHERS AS YOU WIN
By Martin Maguna
On Tuesday, July 14, 2015
This is a racer game where you will have to pick some of the best cars in the world for example the Porsche and then race all over the place and when I downloaded first you will have to choose which car you will have to race with and then you will choose whether you will have to player with the single player mode or the multi-player game mode and I had to choose the environments to play in whether in a town setting or also not a town setting and then I had to race with other users then at first when you are new to the game the other racers will defeat you but as you get used to playing you will be coming position number one all the time.
The features of this game are
You have a single player mode and also a multi-player mode
You have many cars to choose from
You race against many car drivers
It is a great racer game with good sound track
- The graphics are very stunning
- The sound track of the game is very stunning
- it very addictive if you get used to playing it
Need for Speed Most Wanted: Burn your tires as never before!
By Elizabeth Tweetee
On Monday, March 9, 2015
I could secure the title of ‘Most Wanted racer’ in this amazing EA game twice and I still love playing this game. It takes the player to a rubber smelling city scene ruled by lawbreakers as one among them. The game offers incredible amount of freedom to the player, and that feature differentiates it from other games. Here, I’m going to have a pixel-by-pixel analysis of MW. Keep reading!
• Mission selection which was facilitated through external maps in previous instalments has now been attached to the road. That means you can pick-up missions on the way!
• Graphics is the part I most love in it! As The game sports eye-popping visuals which gets rendered smoothly at higher settings even on low end graphics cards like ATI Radeon HD 4350.
• Free-roaming is more fun at the moment with “Find it! Drive it!” concept. There’s no garage to put all your frame-throwing sportsters together and you may come across them at specific locations. So, you’ll have to keep exploring!
• EasyDrive takes over traditional menu system and avoids the tedious screen-to-screen navigation. It facilitates time-saving teleportation, in-game settings etc. also.
• Car and background sounds are realistic and more enjoyable with gaming headsets
• Expansive vehicle pool with a number of officially licensed vehicles.
• The game provides little information about bosses and lacks narration
• Cars won’t go wrecked and car health meter is not provided.
• Lacks car modification options
• No weapons like spike strips or EMPs available
MW is an addictive racing game. It crams adrenaline in every pixel to give you a whole new tire-burning experience. It’s a must play game for every racing game lover! I give it 7.8 points out of 10!
- Incredible graphics and car detailing
- Wide range of vehicles to drive
- Easy drive for quick access
- Engine sounds are more realistic
- No weapons like EMP or spike-strip available
- Lacks car modifications and tuning