Need for Speed Most Wanted is the new release and the nineteenth installment in the long-running Need for Speed series. Developed by EA Black Box and Criterion Games and published by Electronic Arts, this videogame has received many positive reviews and won important awards since its release. For instance, it won the Spike Videogame Awards in 2012 for Best Driving Game and was nominated at the BAFTA Awards in 2013 for Best British Game and Best Online Multiplayer.
In this classic racing videogame you will be free to move around the city as you compete against other drivers. Although this title allows you to play by yourself with its single-player mode, you will always have an extra opponent while you drive. The police will try to chase and intercept you at all times, and will add extra adrenaline to the race.
The Graphics and soundtrack will allow you to drive and experience street racing like you are in a real chase
The graphics and soundtrack will allow you to drive and experience street racing like you are in a real chase. You can drive an Aston Martin v12 Vantage, a Porsche 911 Turbo S or a Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren, among other vehicles, and try to complete every race event in the best possible position. If you finish these events in first or second place, you will be able to unlock performance mods for your vehicles. Just like in any other racing videogame, Need for Speed Most Wanted requires some practice in order to develop driving techniques through two areas in Fairhaven: Downtown and Four Bridges. The controls are intuitive and any player will be able to manage different vehicles after a few minutes. The objective is clear: speed up as fast as you can and take advantage of the open world to find hiding spots and avoid getting caught.
Differences between platforms
After the great success that was Need for Speed Most Wanted for PC and consoles, EA Swiss Sarl decided to launch it for mobile platforms. Developed by Firemonkeys, the mobile version offers a stunning racing experience on your 4 inch screen. This version has very good graphics and, of course, your favorite cars. The Corvette, M3, Mustang or Aventator brands are at your disposal. The gameplay remains the same; you need Speed Points to appear in the Most Wanted List. However, there is a drawback which may disappoint some players. The game is not as open-world as its PC and console versions. It is menu-based, with old-school races and action due to device limitations.
The controls of this version are simple. The acceleration of the cars is automatic, but apart from this, vehicles are quite controllable. To brake you just have to tap and hold the left side of the screen, to powerslide, tap and hold the right side. By swiping, you will be able to activate nitro boosts. The gyroscope in the device is useful, since you can use it to move your car, but a touch wheel is also available.
Need for Speed Most Wanted Features
Some of the unique features that Need for Speed Most Wanted provides are:
- Open world adventure where you have the freedom to drive where you want
- 4 different hot cars
- 2 areas in Fairhaven: Downtown and Four Bridges
- Single player mode with lots of action and adrenaline
- Autolog 2: display record speeds, pursuits, times and jump distances
- You can unlock performance mods to improve your vehicles
- You can earn up to 50,000 Speed Points
If you are interested in Need for Speed Most Wanted and you want more information before you download it, visit the developer’s website .
The minimum system requirements to download and play this title on your PC are:
- Operating System: Windows Vista Service Pack 2 32Bit or better
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.4 GHz or Athlon X2 @ 2.7 GHz
- RAM Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeFOrce 8800 GT or ATI Radeon 3870
- Hard Drive Space: 20 GB available
If you want to download this title for your mobile device, the minimum system requirements are:
- Operating System: Android 2.3 Gingerbread or later / iOS 4.0 or later
- Available Space: Android – 12 MB free / iOS – 637 MB free
Interesting NFS links
- The latest installment in the NFS series: NFS Rivals
- NFS Carbon free download
- NFS Shift edition
- Download NFS Underground 2 game
- NFS Undercover for Windows
- NFS Hot Pursuit 2: a classic game of the first era
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
For playing and enjoying when bored. What else do you want to know? Please let me download this? I think this is enough. I cannot write more.
i am using the portugues.downloadshareware program for downloading need for speed most wanted the new version for my personal computer lenovo
i am going to this program to entertain myself becouse i dont fell happy when i am alone in the house, so i hope will help keep me busy for now.
mateusz turzy?ski 1,23 1,15 110109 106 102 98 95 92 86 84 83 80 75 72 71 66 65 62 59 56 53 50 47 44 41 38 35 32 29 26 23 20 17 14 11 8 6 4 2
Euro Truck Simulator 2,Grand Theft Auto FIVE,Subway Surfers,Google Chrome,Mozilla Firefox.Skype,Opera, Free Youtube Download,Need For Speed,
I love that this program is efficient and it allows me to browse a lot faster than I do on other sites. It is also very reliable as i can download at any time
its interesting and my favourite racing game. the best ever. hence id love to try this trial and see the changes and or maybe improvements it
i like this game because i feel there is a need to have fun on my spare time, when i an sitting home with my family, i would also say thi gamea=s s=are interesting and teaches one to know the basic driving skills
it is very intresting and tha racing car veryfaster and the policealsochesing to us need for speed most wanted games i like very mach ienjoy
i love it because it has great games and never stops having good games downloads and differents types of cool downloadable stuff for your PC
Need for Speed Most Wanted: Burn your tires as never before!
By Elizabeth Tweetee
On Monday, March 9, 2015
I could secure the title of ‘Most Wanted racer’ in this amazing EA game twice and I still love playing this game. It takes the player to a rubber smelling city scene ruled by lawbreakers as one among them. The game offers incredible amount of freedom to the player, and that feature differentiates it from other games. Here, I’m going to have a pixel-by-pixel analysis of MW. Keep reading!
• Mission selection which was facilitated through external maps in previous instalments has now been attached to the road. That means you can pick-up missions on the way!
• Graphics is the part I most love in it! As The game sports eye-popping visuals which gets rendered smoothly at higher settings even on low end graphics cards like ATI Radeon HD 4350.
• Free-roaming is more fun at the moment with “Find it! Drive it!” concept. There’s no garage to put all your frame-throwing sportsters together and you may come across them at specific locations. So, you’ll have to keep exploring!
• EasyDrive takes over traditional menu system and avoids the tedious screen-to-screen navigation. It facilitates time-saving teleportation, in-game settings etc. also.
• Car and background sounds are realistic and more enjoyable with gaming headsets
• Expansive vehicle pool with a number of officially licensed vehicles.
• The game provides little information about bosses and lacks narration
• Cars won’t go wrecked and car health meter is not provided.
• Lacks car modification options
• No weapons like spike strips or EMPs available
MW is an addictive racing game. It crams adrenaline in every pixel to give you a whole new tire-burning experience. It’s a must play game for every racing game lover! I give it 7.8 points out of 10!
- Incredible graphics and car detailing
- Wide range of vehicles to drive
- Easy drive for quick access
- Engine sounds are more realistic
- No weapons like EMP or spike-strip available
- Lacks car modifications and tuning
Prove your driving skills, experience and techniques to your friends and be the most wanted with Need for speed most wanted
By Everlyne Naliaka
On Thursday, February 12, 2015
NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED
This is a classic racing video game a product from EA Black Box and Criterion games. It is a competitive game that the player needs to showcase skills and techniques in order to be the most wanted. In the game you will need to outrun cops who are always on your toes to intercept you, out drive your friends and outsmart your rivals.
In the game you get connected in open world where you have freedom to drive where you want move around the city pick a car and make your own then you start the race, you will compete other drivers your rivals and you need to prove your skills and techniques in order to win. Graphics and soundtracks make you think you are driving in really world. The objective of the games is to drive with speed and take advantage of open world and explore. You use open world to find hiding spots and avoid being caught and earn new vehicles to keep you steps ahead. Each car in the game is designed to show case its uniqueness, when you score high you increase you chance to be the most wanted.
This game gives you an opportunity to drive cars that you always admire, like m3, mustang, and corvette.
This game is made compatible to mobile phones it remains the same and control is very simple, the version has good graphics and best cars it offers stunning experience to players. When racing the acceleration of the car is very automatic, cars are controllable and if you need brakes you just tap and hold the left part of screen. For you to download the game in your phone for Android operating system should be Gingerbread or later and space of 12MB free and as for IOS operating system should be 4.0 or later and free space of 637MB.
Anybody can play this game so long as you practice more.
- exciting game and good graphics
- Very easy and simple to play
- The game is made available on phones
- It is the most addictive game
- It is not as open world on phones as it is on PC and console versions
Need For Speed Most Wanted, The most thrilling race game of all times
By Jimmy Dennis
On Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Need for speed most wanted is a game that is incomparable to any other race game i.e. there is no match for this game. Having played quite a number of the most popular race games, Need for speed most wanted finally gave me what I have been looking for. The game offers you a chance to race with your friends drive and explore various cities that you would love to explore while driving some of the worlds’ fastest engines. The game also offers you a chance to enjoy most superior cars that you have always wanted to drive and that are specifically built to race also it offers you a chance to try out moves that you would wish to try but not while driving an actual car, some of these moves include drifts, perform the longest jumps ever, drive at a speed of more than 190 miles per hour and also police chases. Car upgrades on this game depends with how you drive your car, the better you drive the more upgrades available for you. In short this game offers you anything that you would want to do on the roads.
- The game has got high quality visuals
- The game a very user friendly interface
- The vehicles have got good handling that makes the game enjoyable
- The game offers online multi player competitions
- The game can be very addictive
- The game does not have a narrative