Need For Speed Rivals is an open-world racing videogame developed by Ghost Games and published by Electronic Arts. It is the 20th installment of NFS franchise, andit brings back the “cops versus bad guys” style seen in Hot Pursuit. This title is available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and your PC.
Gameplay is split into two parts, giving gamers the opportunity to play on both sides of the law. You can play as racers, driving dangerously and winning illegal street races. Or play as a police officer trying to catch racers and run them off the road. Both paths offer different game modes, as well as different rewards and challenges.
Step on the Gas
Exotic cars and high velocity are the bread and butter of Need For Speed Rivals. This time you are free to drive in a huge open-world with more than 150 kilometers of roads (technically bigger than Most Wanted). This is an interesting aspect of the title, even more so if we take into account that there are no boundaries between offline and online modes, thanks to the AllDrive system. This release allows up to 6 players to share a game. They can be divided into racers and cops, and they will share the scenario with other AI controlled cars. This is an attractive introduction to the kind of videogames that we will see in the next generation.
Players can play as racers, driving dangerously and winning illegal races, or as police officers trying to catch racers and run them off the road.
If you play as a racer, you will have to complete races and events that will reward you with new levels and points. You will receive a certain amount of SpeedPoints, depending on your performance. Those points will allow you to buy new cars, unlock perks or new customization elements. The longer you stay on the road gathering points, the higher your multipliers will rise. But if you push your luck and you don’t bank the points at a safe house and the police catch you, you will lose all those SpeedPoints you earned. Cops don’t need to worry about races or points. They will have to patrol for speeding drivers or engage in pursuits. You cannot upgrade your vehicle as a Police Officer, but you will receive new ones when your arrest record improves.
Need For Speed Rivals Full Version Features
Here are some of the features of Need For Speed Rivals before you download it:
- A huge world: discover the roads of Redview County, the perfect place for speed driving
- Stunning graphics: Frostbite 3 graphics engine unleashes its potential, showing us every single vehicle and setting detail
- Exotic vehicles: you will find many prestigious manufacturers, such as Audi, Ferrari, Aston Martin, Porsche and Lamborghini
- Choose your side: play as a racer or a police officer. Each path has its own gameplay and challenges
- AllDrive System: online and offline modes are seamlessly blended together thanks to this technology
- Customize your vehicle: paint it with new colors, add predesigned patterns, vinyl graphics or customize your plates
- Defend yourself: equip yourself with EMPs, spike strips and many other offensive perks to take out your road rivals
If you are interested in Need For Speed Rivals and you need more information before you download it, feel free to check the
The minimum system requirements to download and run this title are:
- Operating System: Windows XP or higher
- Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
- Ram Memory: 4 GB or higher
- Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT
- Hard Disk: 30 GB free space available
Other NFS titles
- NFS Most Wanted 2012 edition
- NFS Shift: the first game of the third era
- Game NFS Undercover edition
- NFS Carbon game
- NFS Underground 2 for PC
- NFS Hot Pursuit 2 free download