Need For Speed Rivals is an open-world racing videogame developed by Ghost Games and published by Electronic Arts. It is the 20th installment of NFS franchise, andit brings back the “cops versus bad guys” style seen in Hot Pursuit. This title is available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and your PC.
Gameplay is split into two parts, giving gamers the opportunity to play on both sides of the law. You can play as racers, driving dangerously and winning illegal street races. Or play as a police officer trying to catch racers and run them off the road. Both paths offer different game modes, as well as different rewards and challenges.
Step on the Gas
Exotic cars and high velocity are the bread and butter of Need For Speed Rivals. This time you are free to drive in a huge open-world with more than 150 kilometers of roads (technically bigger than Most Wanted). This is an interesting aspect of the title, even more so if we take into account that there are no boundaries between offline and online modes, thanks to the AllDrive system. This release allows up to 6 players to share a game. They can be divided into racers and cops, and they will share the scenario with other AI controlled cars. This is an attractive introduction to the kind of videogames that we will see in the next generation.
Players can play as racers, driving dangerously and winning illegal races, or as police officers trying to catch racers and run them off the road.
If you play as a racer, you will have to complete races and events that will reward you with new levels and points. You will receive a certain amount of SpeedPoints, depending on your performance. Those points will allow you to buy new cars, unlock perks or new customization elements. The longer you stay on the road gathering points, the higher your multipliers will rise. But if you push your luck and you don’t bank the points at a safe house and the police catch you, you will lose all those SpeedPoints you earned. Cops don’t need to worry about races or points. They will have to patrol for speeding drivers or engage in pursuits. You cannot upgrade your vehicle as a Police Officer, but you will receive new ones when your arrest record improves.
Need For Speed Rivals Full Version Features
Here are some of the features of Need For Speed Rivals before you download it:
- A huge world: discover the roads of Redview County, the perfect place for speed driving
- Stunning graphics: Frostbite 3 graphics engine unleashes its potential, showing us every single vehicle and setting detail
- Exotic vehicles: you will find many prestigious manufacturers, such as Audi, Ferrari, Aston Martin, Porsche and Lamborghini
- Choose your side: play as a racer or a police officer. Each path has its own gameplay and challenges
- AllDrive System: online and offline modes are seamlessly blended together thanks to this technology
- Customize your vehicle: paint it with new colors, add predesigned patterns, vinyl graphics or customize your plates
- Defend yourself: equip yourself with EMPs, spike strips and many other offensive perks to take out your road rivals
If you are interested in Need For Speed Rivals and you need more information before you download it, feel free to check the developer’s official website.
The minimum system requirements to download and run this title are:
- Operating System: Windows XP or higher
- Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
- Ram Memory: 4 GB or higher
- Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT
- Hard Disk: 30 GB free space available
Other NFS titles
- NFS Most Wanted 2012 edition
- NFS Shift: the first game of the third era
- Game NFS Undercover edition
- NFS Carbon game
- NFS Underground 2 for PC
- NFS Hot Pursuit 2 free download
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
im going to use this for gaming, because in my country it is too far away to find the closest need for speed rivals game and i also could like ti get it for free
to play and simply just get the thrill of excitement and suggest this wonderful game to friends and family sothat equal distribution happens
For my own enjoyment, it wont be shared. I am going to race in cool cars and drive them around. I will play this game on my computer its a acer
For my own enjoyment, it wont be shared. I am going to race in cool cars and drive them around. I will play this game on my computer which is a dell laptop.
it is a racing game i like it cause there are car chases and the cops get trickier as your heat level gets higher u customize your car to luk dope
its fast when downloading games.so i always advice my friends to come and download watever game they need right here on this web site.so thats it
RACE AS IF YOURE LIFE RELIES ON SPEED AND BEAT YOUR COMPETITORS BY PLAYING THE NEED FOR SPEED RIVALS.
By Angel Mas
On Tuesday, June 9, 2015
This is a game for all people who love to race. This game is in a class of its own since it allows users to play both online and offline. It is developed by Ghost Games and published by Electronic Artsand is the twentieth series of the famous NFS.The race takes place in the open and the objective is to beat all other competitors. This game is available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and computers and borrows the style of bad boys versus cops used in Hot Pursuit also under the same franchise. Under the bad boys versus cops the racer is able to choose either to race as a bad boy or as a cop but the main objective is to finish the races at pole position by use of wits.This version comes with world class cars including Audi, Ferrari, and Aston Martin, Porsche and Lamborghini with high speed abilities and the power to drive in huge open world.
- A variety of world class cars to choose from
- Ability to play botth in online and offline modes
- Ability to race either as a cop or a racer
- It doesn’t allow car customization.
Show your skills in this adrenaline thrilling game and emerge a winner
By Everlyne Naliaka
On Tuesday, March 31, 2015
NEED FOR SPEED RIVALS FULL VERSION
This is adrenaline thrilling game that will capture the attention of anybody developed by Ghost Game and published by Electronic. This game involves tough race between the cops and bad guys, it is played in an open-world whereby the police are after getting this careless driver driving dangerously.
You can either decide to play as a cop or a racer. The mandate given to police is to chase after racers and run them out of road or you can play as a racer winning all illegal street race and drive dangerously. When playing as a racer you will need to work hard to complete races and earn awards and points. These points enable you to purchase new cars or customize your vehicle to enhance performance. Unlike when you are caught by police men you lose all points. As per police you don’t need to bank points for you to get rewarded you only require to catch racers this improves your records and you are provided with new cars.
This open world game allows you to explore roads of Red View County and perfect place for speed driving. You enjoy nice graphics, exotic cars and high velocity.
- Can be played online and offline
- Amazing soundtracks and nice graphics
- Less customization options for vehicles
Need for Speed Rivals: Blend of Most Wanted and Hot Pursuit!
By Elizabeth Tweetee
On Monday, March 9, 2015
Need for Speed franchise which so far witnessed the dawn of repetitive titles is changing the track through Rivals. The game blends free-roaming gameplay of Most wanted 2012 with the armed pursuit fun of Hot Pursuit 2010. Here’s my review after playing the game for a while!
• Use of industry-leading graphics technology takes the game to new levels of realism. EA could successfully implement the right lighting and shadows, which accurately reproduces colours. Astounding particle effects (spark, dust, dirt decals etc.) gives a Hollywood movie like feel to the game. Use of HQ textures is also appreciable!
• AllDrive system blurs the line between online and offline modes. Match your driving skills with up to 6 friends and AI controlled sportsters. EA lets even offline players taste a bit of social gaming experience by virtually reproducing online gameplay. AI controlled vehicles are purposefully presented like real-world players.
• Car customization has made a comeback through this game. Even though it is not enough to meet your greed as in NFS Shift, it comes with enough features to meet your need.
• Great control scheme lets you enjoy each drive even on keyboard
• Frostbite 3 does a great job in providing pure driving pleasure, aggressive tactics and use of pursuit tech
• Overlapping textures at certain places, especially on jump locations.
• Collision and damage are implemented poorly
• AI rubber-banding is clearly visible, and kills the fun of game
• Sound glitches on some PCs
• Few other errors and freeze issues
NFS Rivals is a milk shake of fun-packed pursuit from Hot Pursuit 2010 and open-world gameplay of Most Wanted 2012. The game seamlessly blends offline and online worlds. Frostbite 3 provides better physics compared to that of previous instalments of the franchise. I give this game 7.4 out of 10!
- Rivals boasts eye popping visual effects
- A number of exotic sportsters including ferrari models
- AllDrive system blurs the line between offline and online modes
- Car customization options that you'll love
- Sound glitches on some PCs
- Overlapping textures in certain areas
- AI rubber banding is not well implemented